Doctor insights on:
Recurring Itchy Neck
Switch-Off That Itch: I'd look in the mirror and see if I had a rash. If I'd been working outdoors or exercising and sweating, I'd take a tepid shower. If I'd just put on some new clothing or some that had been washed in a new detergent, I'd change them. New Jewelry? Take it back for a refund. Just ate out? Or ate something different? Or for anything get some Benadryl and see if that helps. If not, and not better, see a doc ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Multiple causes: Itchy skin can have multiple causes. Commonly you should consider whether you have dry skin, which occurs often because we wash this area frequently with harsh cleansers. Also you should evaluate your cosmetics to determine whether they are irritating your skin. If these do not help, seek care from your physician. ...Read more
Best diet for eczema to decrease flare ups itchiness and dryness of skin thanks in advance.. what cause neck itchiness?
Tough question: Specific foods can trigger eczema (milk, wheat, eggs, nuts for example), but traditional tests for food allergy may not catch the association. If concerned, see an Allergist. Usually the association depends on single-food elimination trials to determine effects. Neck itchiness can be due to eczema or just dryness of skin. Use good moisturizer (eg CeraVe) post luke-warm bathing and later in day. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small red itchy bumps on back of neck symptoms
- Pink itchy rash back of neck and scalp
- Very itchy rash around my neck its splotchy and very dry what to do for it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are these itchy red bumps around my neck?
- Sudden red itchy bumps neck chest face
- Itchy bumps on arms and neck
- Small red itchy bumps on my neck symptoms
- Small red itchy bumps on face chest neck and back