Doctor insights on:
Recurring Itchy Ears
I have itchy ears all the time I scratch with a qtip and its gets better but then it starts right back. What would that be? or what meds can I take?
I have chronic itchy ears. What can I do to stop them from itching so much instead of using q tips.
Itchy ears: It would probably be best to find out why you have so much itching and address that problem. Most likely, you have an allergy that manifests as itching in your ears. If that's the cause, an antihistamine such as Benadryl or Zyrtec (or others) should help. If not, see an ENT doctor to make sure there's nothing there of greater concern. And you are right..don't use q-tips in your ears. ...Read more
I've been experiencing very itchy ears, i constantly use cotton buds but there is no dirt, instead blood comes out, what could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Itchy inner ear and throat
- Itchy wet ears inside
- Hot red itchy ears
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sudden burning itchy red ear
- Causes of tiny itchy bumps on ear lobe
- What causes itchy throat and ears?
- What does it mean when the inside of your ear is itchy?
- Itchy rash behind ears on neck