Doctor insights on:
Recurring Anal Pain
Will need physical: Exam. Unclear what could be causing the pain as there are so many things that can cause anal or rectal pain from very benign things to some serious things that need to be checked. Best advice would be to see your physician for a thorough history and physical. Hope that helps! ...Read more
See doc: See a doctor and explain to them better what your problem is and get better guidance regarding what you need to do next. ...Read more
I am having anal pain right before I have to use the restroom. After I use the restroom, the pain goes away. ?
I have softball practice today. Last time (a few days ago), during practice I had anal pain and bled quite a bit. How can I prevent this from happenin?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon will pain disappear after anal sex?
- Anal bleeding and pain
- Anal pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in rectum six months after anal sex sharp pain when bm
- Recurring muscle pain
- Recurring armpit pain
- Anal pain when sitting
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online