Doctor insights on:
Recovery After Ovarian Cysts Surgery
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Hi. I want to ask, what the best food to eat after ovarian cyst surgery for speed recovery my internal after my OP?
Hi , I'm scheduled for laparoscopic surgery to remove a 10 CM ovarian cyst (with overnight stay) , I was wondering what would be my recovery time ?
2-4 weeks: Depending on your present state of health, weight, activity, fitness! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does taking no solids associated with normal 03 mo last?
- Bullae copd
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens when you go into shock?
- Lymph node cleanse
- Legality of stem cell research
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free