Doctor insights on:
What are some causes for healthy 35 male to have blood clots in legs and lungs? Non smoker, not over weight, no recent travel, and neg for factor v.
Pain in thigh left leg no swelling heat or redness achyness worried about dvt no recent travel or ops should i worry ?
Hard to tell: If you are active, not terribly.overweight and have no history or family history of DVT it would be unusual there are usually three things that need to combine for dvt: abnormal veins Stagnant blood and abnirmality in you bliod clotting a pulled muscle is more likely however if you dont think this izr the case a venous ultrasound ia best test ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Watery diarrhea for 1 week, happens right after eating, no fever/nausea/vomiting. Imodium stops symptoms. Recent Caribbean travel. Infection? IBS?
Recent MRI-Bulging disk in the C4-5 area causing me severe pain especially nausea when traveling in the car ,Spinal injury started 7 year ago lifting?
See a neurologist: Just because bulging discs were found does not mean that disc is the cause of your symptoms. More than likely it is unrelated. This is a common finding in asymptomatic people. See a neurologist to find the cause of your symptoms and then proper treatment . ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can sperm travel through water and get someone pregnant?
- Can traveling delay your period?
- Is it safe to travel with a hernia?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon can someone travel after heart bypass operation?
- What sex positions are safe to do with a recent hip replacement?
- Small itchy rash traveling up my arm
- Talk to a travel medicine specialist online for free