Doctor insights on:
Rebuild Muscles After Breaking Leg
It is a body tissue that has the ability to contract. It shortens and generates force. It relaxes and returns to its original length. Muscles move joints, stabilize the body, move air and food through the organs, act as valves for bladder, bowel and other organs. They control movement of the eyes. They help us express ourselves by changing the shape of our ...Read more
Few weeks ago i went running and got hurt in the leg.It hurts more now.Maybe a micro fibre break in the muscle?How to recover the leg?
Why does my muscles in arms and legs feel lumpy all over and feels like i can break it up with my fingers but it comes back?
Cannot diagnose: You need to be seen and examined. Internet is no place for accurate assessment. ...Read more
Do they ever subscribe muscle relaxers after tkr! so very stiff! scar tissue. Multiple surgeries to leg in last year plus break and 2 dislocations?
Muscle pain: Yes, they do. However, the stiffness is usually due to severe swelling that limits joint mobility causing the stiffness. The best treatment is usually icing. I usually recommend icing all day while awake, but never leave the ice on one patch of skin for longer than 15 minutes. Divide the knee into 4 quadrants (top, bottom, both sides) and move the ice to the new quadrant every 15 minutes. ...Read more
Try a few: how about some properly done squats, lunges and leg presses. don't forget your hamstrings - hamstring curls also work on your calves- stairs climbing I also like cycling to work on your quads and endurance at the same time ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to rebuild calf muscles after an achilles rupture?
- How to rebuild muscles after a stroke with exercise and food supplements?
- How can i rebuild my abdominal muscles after a splenectomy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Rebuilding atrophied muscles
- Rebuilding the body after mono
- Rebuilding muscle after atrophy
- How to build muscle after breaking a leg?
- How to rebuild muscles after losing weight?