Doctor insights on:
What happens if i suddenly stop taking rhonocort aqua? The medicine insert says not to. Will it give me rebound congestion, or make me sick?
Will gradual increases in dosages of reactine (zyrtec) eventually cause rebound congestion? Thanks.
Steroids: I would recommend either Medrol dose-pak or Prednisone 20 mg. Three times a day for 5 days. Prednisone is the ultimate anti-inflammatory drug and the above 2 methods of administration are safe and should relieve rebound congestion. Obviously, stop taking over the counter nasal sprays. If you have nasal congestion, see an ENT doc or an allergist. ...Read more
Probably so: This is quite common from otc sprays, check the box and if it says not to use for more than 3 days, you'll need prescription medication treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you have a sinus infection without nasal congestion?
- Can albuterol be used for clearing nasal congestion related to the common cold?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Home remedies for chest congestion in babies
- What is good for congestion on a 2 year old?
- Chest congestion
- 1 year old chest congestion
- How long should it take rebound congestion from overusing afrin to go away?