Doctor insights on:
Reasons For White Blood Cell Count To Be High
Could a bruised rib in the process of healing be the reason for my white blood cell count to be a little high?
My white blood cell count is high so i want to know, is phlegm a reason for high white bloodcell count?
No: But an infection causing the phlegm could be. ...Read more
What could be wrong if your insulin is high you are losing weight but glucose is fine and white blood cell count is fine? I am 16 years old and I am losing weight for no reason and i had blood work done and my white blood cell count is fine as well as my
My white blood cell count was 6.25... Is this normal or low? Is it okay to take prednisone for poison ivy with this WBC count?
I have a white blood cell count of 3.6, and absolute neutrophil of 1354... All other numbers in bloodwork are in normal range. Any reason for alarm ?
Yes, but How high?: What is your WBC count? Both physical and mental stress can cause elevation of WBC count, but it is prudent to exclude other causes, such as infection before invoking exhaustion as the explanation. See this site for info. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/high-white-blood-cell-count/my00161. ...Read more
Why is my white blood cell count always high my dr said some peoples are just high? Mine have been for a year
Doc may be right...: Many people run a chronically mildly elevated WBC that remains normal for them. But the operative words here are that it is mild (normal is 4-10, 000) such as 11 or 12, 000; that it is repetitive and does not keep rising; and that there is a full evaluation of the type of WBC present. I would recommend a hematology consultation before presuming this is normal. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Reason for white blood cell count high
- Reasons for a high white blood cell count
- Reasons for high white cell count in blood
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to reduce high white blood cell count?
- Alternative treatments for high white blood cell count
- What is your white blood cell count supposed to be?
- How to lower high white blood cell count?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free