Doctor insights on:
Reasons For Vaginal Bleeding
Heavy, unpredictable: Generally speaking, anything that's out of the "ordinary.". Heavier menses that is consistent (e.g. More than about 3 months straight), bleeding in between cycles in the absence of hormonal manipulation and bleeding after sex are some examples. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Are there other possible reasons for light vaginal bleeding, other than the possibility of implantation bleeding/pregnancy?
Are there other possible reasons for light vaginal bleeding in between periods, other than the possibility of implantation bleeding/pregnancy?
See your doctor: These symptoms can only be adequately diagnosed only after a thorough evaluation by your doctor. This may include labs and other satudies. Once all of the information is in, your doctor can let you know what's going on, and what to do to help you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Vag Bleeding: Abnormal when: When you are not expecting your menstrual period. When your menstrual flow is lighter or heavier than what is normal for you. At a time in life when it is not expected, such as before age 9, when you are pregnant, or after menopause. http://www.webmd.com/women/tc/abnormal-vaginal-bleeding-topic-overview#1 ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are reasons for vaginal bleeding?
- Vaginal bleeding for no reason
- Reasons for abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Reasons for vaginal smell
- Is vaginal bleeding a symptom of fibroids?
- Is vaginal bleeding a symptom of conception?
- Is vaginal bleeding a symptom of chlamydia?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free