Doctor insights on:
Reasons For Thick Uterine Lining
Hormones: At 41, your hormones change and you are not sending the same signals as when you were younger, make sure that the lining is not building up and getting thick. Your gyn can evaluate this with an ultrasound. ...Read more
Dr. Is it possible that high doses of sythetic progestin for 2 months did not thin out my uterine lining but caused it to pass? (2cm long, 1.5cm thick)
5 days into cycle uterine lining meaasured 7mm already had hysteroscopy which showed mildly proliferative but is 7mm too thick?
No: 7mm would likely be consistent with the endometrium specimen that shows mild proliferative. Proliferative just means the lining is getting prepared for ovulation. In general once the lining gets over 15mm in thickness then we start worrying about the possibility of hyperplasia. If overly concerned consider getting an endometrial ablation. I prefer Novasure. That should end all bleeding issues. ...Read more
My uterine lining measures 11mm on day 3 .Hv been askd to do another u/s on day 5.Is th lining too thick to start clomid?Please help.
Too thick: You may still have not finished with your period and dr wants to make sure the lining is back to normal before starting. Nothing to worry and just a precaution. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Treatment for ovarian cyst and thick uterine lining
- Uterine lining too thick for implantation
- Treatment for thick uterine lining
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Thick uterine lining before period
- What does thick uterine lining mean?
- Thick uterine lining after period
- Thick uterine lining no period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free