Doctor insights on:
Reasons For Swollen Feet And Ankles
Edema: Swelling to the feet and ankles is common as we get older. It can be a vascular insufficiency, kidney or blood pressure issue. If you have been given a diuretic by your doctor - take it on schedule! You can try to wear support hose and elevate your fee when out of bed. If this does not relieve your issue see your doctor. Do not ignore this. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Knee keeps jarring back, knee, ankle & foot very painful, swollen & foot very cold, do have old meniscus & acl injury, recent pain for unknown reason?
Get checked: You'll want to get checked and treated right away. Although unlikely given the short description, infected joint needs to be ruled out. Also, the cold extremity is very concerning for vascular compromise. Follow your instinct, but you may consider urgent care today or at least placing a call to your primary care doc or orthopedist. Good luck! ...Read more
Yes: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My ankle is swollen and hurts for no reason
- What to do for swollen feet and ankles?
- What can you do for swollen feet and ankles?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Reason for swollen ankles and legs
- Treatment for swollen feet legs and ankles
- Itchy all over body and swollen ankles and feet
- Swollen itchy burning bug bites on ankles and feet
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free