Doctor insights on:
Reasons For Ringing In Ears
Reasons for my ears ringing? Never ever ringing before a wax block had 2 irrigations on both ears if that helps no infection either ears won't pop tho
Ringing ears: Ringing ears are common and at your age should be fairly easy to solve. You probably still have wax in the ear and this needed to get cleaned out. Them you will need a hearing test. See your local ENT and they will help you. Ringing can be caused by a hearing loss and you want to be sure you do not have anything wrong with your hearing. Good luck! ...Read more
I have had ringing sensation in my left ear for almost a year. What could be the possible reason for this?
I have been hearing ringing in my ear. I would go into more detail but I'm only aloud to type 150 letters for some reason?
No: That is not a possible cause.Get a more detailed answer ›
TINNITUS(RINGING EAR: It can be caused by several medical conditions and you need to check with your doctor , following common conditions allergies, ear infections, hearing loss, wxcessive wax, brain or head injury, stress, hypothyroidism, lyme disease, TMJ disfunction, high blood pressure, meniers disease, otosclerosis, and poor circulation. ...Read more
Almost Never: Tinnitus or noises like ringing in the ears have no good treatment. Most of the time they are persistent. There is no proven treatment to get rid of them. Only in acute cases when there is an infection associated it may improve. The only approach is to muffle or hide the intensity of that sound with other noises or sounds. Go to an ENT for evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sudden hearing loss following ringing in ears for years what caused that
- Should i see the doctor for nausea and ringing in ears after working out
- Why have i had ringing in my ears for 3 weeks?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Home remedies for ringing in ears
- What kind of doctor do see for ringing in the ears?
- Ringing in ears for a few seconds
- What is the best treatment for ringing in ears?
- Talk to a neurologist online