Doctor insights on:
Reasons For Itching Skin
Many causes: Assuming the itch is not associated with a rash there are many possibilities. Common causes would include dermatographia, dry skin, stress, allergy and arthropod infestation. Less common, more serious causes would include liver or kidney disease, internal malignancy to name a few. If you have persistent, unexplained itching visit your dermatologist asap. ...Read more
Why do my whole body itches for no reason and i mean it is very severe and sometimes i just feel like tearing my skin away from my flesh please help?
See your doctor: This problem mandates a real-time (face-to-face) meeting with a doctor. A history has to be taken along with a examination as well as labs and other tests. Only after all this will your doctor be in a position to tell you what's wrong and what needs to be done to help you. ...Read more
My skin itches all over for an unknown reason, I have no rash nor bites of any kind and my blood tests are normal?
Itching: Any other family member is affected? Did you start any new medication? What have you tried? ...Read more
Cut my toe on bed frame 5 days ago and it doesn't look infected but it itches for some reason. I've cleaned it. Is this normal?
Palm or dorsal: If on palmer side r/o drug reaction. Or hyperhydrosis i.E block sweatglands , you can take claritine, wash hand often , 1% h-c cream or pure aloe can help. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Skin itching for no reason
- Reasons for itching under skin
- What bug bites could leave your skin itching and throbbing for days?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is there for no reason parts of my body when i touch my skin so sore?
- Blister on skin for no reason
- Reasons for sudden skin discoloration
- Legs itching for no reason
- Talk to a dermatologist online