Doctor insights on:
Reasons For A High White Blood Cell Count
My white blood cell count is high so i want to know, is phlegm a reason for high white bloodcell count?
No: But an infection causing the phlegm could be. ...Read more
What could be wrong if your insulin is high you are losing weight but glucose is fine and white blood cell count is fine? I am 16 years old and I am losing weight for no reason and i had blood work done and my white blood cell count is fine as well as my
Could a bruised rib in the process of healing be the reason for my white blood cell count to be a little high?
My white blood cell count was 6.25... Is this normal or low? Is it okay to take prednisone for poison ivy with this WBC count?
I have a white blood cell count of 3.6, and absolute neutrophil of 1354... All other numbers in bloodwork are in normal range. Any reason for alarm ?
Nothing: Nothing "happens" as a result of a high white count. The number of white blood cells on a typical blood smear is used as a tool to help diagnose many different medical problems. Generally white blood cells increase in response to an infection or physical stress. There are several types of white blood cell and analyzing the percentage of each in the white cell count gives clues to the cause. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Reasons for high white cell count in blood
- Reasons for white blood cell count to be high
- Reason for white blood cell count high
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If white blood cell count is high
- High white blood cell count
- Reason for low potassium white blood cell count
- Common reasons for low white blood cell count
- Talk to a hematologist online for free