Doctor insights on:
Reason Why Taxol Causes Bone Pain
I m having back bone pain from 10 months, i m getting treatment but pain iz NT curing, what wiil be reason 4 that?
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
Is there any medical reason why a doctor would not treat bone pain that has rapidly become severe osteoporosis?
What is the reason u can loose your hair and have bone pain and reoccuring bruises for no reason and breathing problems?
Can anyone tell me what could be a reason/reasons for having deep bone pain in my legs, arms and ribs?
Needs Evaluation: The distribution of your pain points to a generalized origin such as a metabolic or hematologic problem . This requires a comprehensive search for a cause which requires a History and Physical Exam as well as laboratory and imaging(X-Ray) investigation. See a doctor and provide this background info to get started. ...Read more
ManyCausesOfBackPain: True 'bone' pain would be tumors, fractures, osteoporosis, etc.Most back pain, though, is due to other factors like muscle spasm, disc, ligament, or nerve injury.A good history & phys. incl osteopathic hands-on exam may provide some answers.Test may be needed.Manipulation,meds, acupuncture, prolotherapy, neuroprolotherapy & many other treatments are available & may help. ...Read more
Bone pain: Thyroid disease can cause metabolic changes but no pain. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does taxol cause bone pain?
- Why taxol causes muscle and joint pain?
- Having sex causes siatic nerve back pain why
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why would yawning cause upper abdominal pain?
- Why do i randomly have sharp pain in my wrists for no reason?
- Why do i have pain in my toe joint for no reason and no trauma?
- Why do ovarian cysts cause pain during intercourse?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free