Doctor insights on:
Reason For Back Pain
What can be reasons for upper back pain? I'm tapering off klonopin (clonazepam)? Feels like sharp stabbing. Dr did physical recently seems fine she said. Muscle?
What could be the reason of middle to lower back pain(feeling like muscle heavy or inflexible)knowing that I am just 19 years?
Mid to lower back pa: Pain can be of one of the bodies way of letting us know something is wrong.If the discomfort is mild and short lived you can keep an eye ooh it , take alleve, stretch, use heat, avoid activities and positions which cause pain.if things don't improve , you should be evaluated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How can I find a qualified doctor to find the reason for the severe low back pain I live with daily. It keeps me from doing activities with my kids where do I turn?
Back pain: The back pain can be caused by muscle strain, spinal stenosis, ruptured disc, nerve impingement ... I recommend you start with your pcp. He/she can start the work-up for your back pain. He/she can also refer you to specialist, such as pain specialist, if needed for additional evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Reason for back pain in women
- Lower back pain for no reason
- Reasons for back pain in young men
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Reasons for lower back pain on right side
- What could be a reason for pain in my back and abdomen?
- Reasons for a stiff neck sore muscles with back pain
- Reason for back acne
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free