Doctor insights on:
Reading Comprehension Problems
How do I get rid of double vision? I have reading /comprehension problems. I am doing the #3-3 cups test, is it healthy with unfocused eyes?
No problem ATM - you helped already, just wanted to say to whomever is reading this, thank you for your service, your time and advice to us all! X?
You Are Welcome: On behalf of all of us here on HealthTap! ...Read more
Get help: A proper psychoeducational assessment by a clinical psychologist is the first step. ...Read more
What mental issue could be the problem if reading something of more than a paragraph in length becomes a hassle?
ADHD: It depends on what you consider a problem. If you are having difficulty remembering what you read or it is taking much longer to read, then problems with attention and concentration can be the cuase. ...Read more
Get evaluated: Since the onset of your symptoms is sudden and these symptoms can mean many things, address them with your primary care doctor to have a full work up and rule out anything physical going on. Based on the results, the optimal course of action will be decided .Good luck! ...Read more
My body temperature is typically 1 degree below 98.6. Is this a problem? What symtoms, if any, can occur with this reading?
No problem: Many (if not all) people have normal temperatures that are below the "normal 98.6.". ...Read more
I have lots of problems when it comes to concentrating. Being it when I'm trying to study or when I'm even playing a videogame or reading a book?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Reading comprehension tips for kids
- Exercises to help with reading comprehension
- Reading and writing problems in children
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Learning disability reading comprehension
- Adhd reading comprehension
- What are common lip problems?
- What kind of doctor treats tongue problems?
- Reading and comprehension assignment on healthy eating