Doctor insights on:
Is Polycythemia life threatening? My daughters RBC count has gone up since she was born from 14 to 23 and she is 7. Can someone advice.
I had UTI b4 a week I took antibiotic now imy test shows 1-3 % pus cells , no RBC count . Is this normal . But very very little pain in back point .?
What is the question: The fact that you are feeling better and no longer have pyuria (pus in urine) is good. If, however, you have had pyelonephritis (kidney infection), one week of antibiotic therapy may not be sufficient. In addition, UTI in a man generally requires a full urologic assessment to discern whether some anatomic defect was responsible for the onset of infection. Please see your doctor again. ...Read more
What do these results mean WBC COUNT 5.0 - 10.0 K/UL 13.6 PROLACTIN 3.0 - 18.6 NG/ML 11.8
RBC COUNT 4.0 - 5.0 M/UL 4.50 ?
Out of context: Your labs are meant to be read as a whole combined with pertinent medical and physical history. Taking random tests and results out of the whole makes these results impossible to interpret. ...Read more
Hard to say: Without the actual numbers. How high ? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why could my rbc count be low but i have a high iron count?
- Nursing interventions for low rbc count
- High rbc count in urine
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Low wbc low rbc low neutrophil count and hematuria
- Manual rbc count calculation
- Low rbc and wbc count
- Significance of low rbc count
- Talk to a hematologist online for free