Doctor insights on:
Rashes That Look Like Poison Ivy
Rash on leg that itches but doesn't look like poison ivy it feels like there are little insects running around when it gets itchy?
See a dermatologist: Unless you have traveled someplace tropical the chances this is an insect infestation are low. However, until you have been examined "bugs" cannot be ruled out. I do recommend you be seen by a dermatologist. ...Read more
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
My husband had poison ivy but now 4 weeks later the rash is worse causing red lines that look like veins , he was told he has scabies but i don't have?
Scabies: Should be seen by a dermatologist who would perform skin scrapings for true diagnosis. If this has already been done, then he should have been prescribed appropriate therapy. ...Read more
Yes: Poison ivy rashes are due to allergic contact dermatitis. You will have worse reactions with each encounter with poison ivy. You may also develop allergic reactions to other contact sensitizers such as nickel or certain common cosmetics. Use hypoallergenic lotions (e.g. Vanicream, Vaniply, CeraVe) and soap (Unscented Dove). Bothersome - see an allergist/immunologist or dermatologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bug bites that look like poison ivy
- Skin rash that looks like poison ivy
- What does poison ivy rash look like on the skin?
- What does a rash from poison ivy look like?
- What does poison ivy rash look like on kids?
- Rash that looks like poison ivy
- What does poison ivy rash look like at first?
- What does poison ivy rash look like on skin?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free