Doctor insights on:
Rashes That Look Like Poison Ivy
Rash on leg that itches but doesn't look like poison ivy it feels like there are little insects running around when it gets itchy?
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
Yes: Poison ivy rashes are due to allergic contact dermatitis. You will have worse reactions with each encounter with poison ivy. You may also develop allergic reactions to other contact sensitizers such as nickel or certain common cosmetics. Use hypoallergenic lotions (e.g. Vanicream, Vaniply, CeraVe) and soap (Unscented Dove). Bothersome - see an allergist/immunologist or dermatologist. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Poison Ivy: Poison ivy rash is not contagious. Rubbing the rashes won't spread poison ivy to other parts of your body (or to another person). You spread the rash only if urushiol oil -- the sticky, resinlike substance that causes the rash -- has been left on your hands. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bug bites that look like poison ivy
- Skin rash that looks like poison ivy
- What does a rash from poison ivy look like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Rash that looks like poison ivy
- What does poison ivy rash look like on skin?
- What does a poison ivy rash look like?
- Rashes that look like hickeys
- Talk to a dermatologist online