Doctor insights on:
Rash On Finger Webbing
I have a rash and cuts where my finger bends and in the web with pus, the skin is swollen purple and red. I have used hydrocortisone and neoposrin?
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
I have a rash of some sort on my wedding finger! what should I do to get rid of it? I can't where my ring.
Eczema.: Often this is eczema. It may be caused by the ring itself or irritation to things that get trapped under the ring such as lotion or soap. Could try wearing the ring on another finger to check that. Avoid soaps, detergents, solvents and consider using topical Hydrocortisone twice a day although it may be too weak to resolve your rash. In that case see doc. ...Read more
Go to the doctor he: Will do for you.Get a more detailed answer ›
Puncture wound to the finger webbing while cutting food. What should I do? Made it bleed myself, then put gauze between fingers.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Scabies rash present on webbing between fingers
- Allergic reaction to insect bites rash present on webbing between fingers
- Home remedies for rash on finger webbing
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for rash on finger webbing?
- Remedies for rash on finger webbing
- Is rash present on webbing between fingers a symptom of scabies?
- Is rash present on webbing between fingers a symptom of infected insect bites?
- Talk to a dermatologist online