Doctor insights on:
Rash On Back
Various causes: There are several causes for redness on the back of your hands. These include a sun sensitivity due to an internal medication or topical creams, lime juice, or may be related to something going on inside your body. Seek care if this does not clear. ...Read more
Stress caused itchy rash all over body doctor prescribed frenaler cort(10 tablets) rash came back once treatment was over. Can he take another 10 tabl?
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Burning red itchy rash on back of knees
- Causes of rash and red spots on back of neck
- Itchy dry winter skin rash bumps on back
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Rash and red spots on lower back
- Rash on back of legs and buttocks
- How can i get rid of to a rash on my arms and back?
- I have a rash on the back of my head how do i get rid of it
- Talk to a dermatologist online