Doctor insights on:
Rash Beginning Near Anus Diagnosis
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
I'm started having rashes and itching on the scortum 6months back, and irritation near anus, and blood while passing stool. White particles near anus?
Have it medically: evaluated for correct diagnosis. Diagnosis will determine treatment plan. ...Read more
My 10months old baby been having rashes & redness ard his anus. Usually 3-1week recover. Comes and go easily.
Pruritus ani: We call this condition as pruritus ani. Commonest cause is intolerance to milk products. If you are using formula milk/ pasturized milk which we adults use from groceries , consult your paediatrician who will recommend the right formula,substituting a non lactose containing preparation. ...Read more
What should I do to avoid rashes arouond my anus nd recently i had recovered from fistula in ano thread surgery please tell me ointment?
Rashes in the groin: Most rashes in otherwise healthy young men are fungal in nature. If you haven't tried an anti-fungal medication or cream that may do the trick. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Rash beginning near armpit diagnosis
- Cures for rash beginning near anus
- Remedies for rash beginning near anus
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of rash beginning near the wrist
- Causes of rash beginning near my left hip
- Skin rash beginning near ears and neck
- Rash beginning near right ribcage
- Talk to a dermatologist online