Doctor insights on:
Rash Around Anus
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
Itch in the scrotum area and around anus, from time to time there apears red plate like rash around anus. What could this be?
I had a hemorrhoid the other day and now have a little bit of a red looking rash around anus. There are also a few little cuts on anus from constapat?
Have very red ichy smelly wet rash around anus,peeing 15 times a day,no sign of runny or hard poos,urine seems clear,very particular with hygiene ?
Anal excoriation: The itching and skin excoriation is generally due to small imperceptible leakage of colonic secretions when hemorrhoids are present. Please see a specialist. In the mean time clean the area with plain water, no chemical of any kind, then lightly apply petroleum jelly( Vaseline ) it should help a lot. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- A rash on the penis head spread to the area around the anus
- Causes of rash around anus
- Treatments for rash around anus
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Remedies for rash around anus
- Rash around anus symptoms
- Red blotchy rash around anus
- Purple rash around anus
- Talk to a dermatologist online