Doctor insights on:
Rash And Red Spots On My Feet
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
Dermatologic: It certainly looks or sounds like a dermatological condition. Condition such as tinea pedis or athelets foot can produce these symptoms. Getting an x-ray is important to rule out fracture or osseus manifestations. But see a dermatologist or podiatrist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have small red spots on my feet/calves. They're slightly raised and do not itch or hurt at all. Do not blanch when pressed on. ?
How do I get ridd of the red spots on my feet after epilation? I use lotions for cracked skin but it doesn't work.
My palms have red spots and my feet too but also there are some bigger white circles with red around them how did I catch it cause just been on holida?
I had red spots sort of bite marks on the top of my feet and i don't know where they have come from please some one help?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Red spots on my feet and ankles
- Red spots on my hands and feet
- Red spots on my feet and legs
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Red spots on the bottom of my feet
- Rash and red spots on my toe
- Rash and red spots on my chest
- Rash and red spots on my knees
- Talk to a dermatologist online