Doctor insights on:
Rapid Heartbeat And Fever
Took a pill of butal apap for head, heartbeat kinda fast. Not sure if due to flu, fever or medication. Can i take Excedrin for horrible headache?
My heartbeats have been getting to >100bpms-was about to faint twice. ECG showed sinus tachy. Got high fever for 24 hrs once. Is it serious?
Many causes: Sinus tachycardia can be a response to many things, ranging from infection to exercise to dehydration among a lot of other causes. If this is recurring, see your physician, who should be able to help you find the cause and the solution to this problem. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Have a feeling like blood is rushing down my legs so irritating blood work good and raised heartbeat. No fever , 5-11 155 lbs, what can be cause?
Unclear: There's not enough information in your question to speculate. Do you have a rash? Is it worse in certain positions? Do you have good distal pulses? Are your legs swollen? You need to be examined. Please see your doctor for an accurate diagnosis. ...Read more
I went to ER and I was riuning high fever, fast heartbeat, and severe abdominal pain. they diagnosed me with a kidneywrong with me?
What's wrong.: It appears they diagnosed a kidney infection called 'pyelonephritis' ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Should i take my son to the hospital? My son is teething and running a fever of 101.9 and also has a rapid heart beat along with heavy breathing. He is 23months & 15 days old
At : At a minimum he should be checked out by his pediatrician. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Low progesterone and rapid heartbeat
- Low fever heart palpitations rapid weight loss and fatigue
- Does thyroid hormone replacement cause rapid heartbeat and shortness of breath?
- Is there any relationship between rapid heartbeat and low progesterone?
- Fever and rapid heart rate
- Fever and rapid heart beat
- Rapid breathing and fever in toddler
- Fever and rapid breathing in children
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free