Doctor insights on:
Herpes Infection: Ramsy-hunt syndrome is attributed to a herpes infection of the geniculate ganglion. It consists of facial palsy in combination with a herpetic eruption in in the external ear canal. Symptoms may include tinnitus (ringing in the ear), vertigo, deafness plus the facial weakness. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Alternative treatments for ramsay hunt syndrome
- Are there treatment options for ramsay hunt syndrome?
- Ramsay hunt syndrome
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the most common symptoms of ramsay hunt?
- Treatments for ramsay hunt syndrome
- Do people with ramsay hunt have a lot of pain?
- Helen hunt plastic surgery
- Talk to a dermatologist online