Doctor insights on:
Raised Red Dry Patches On Skin
Red flaky skin under eyebrow dry and itchy . Very small raised red patches under eye and corner of eye . It's itchy . Kindly help. ?
Eczema : It's possible that you have eczema affecting your brows and corners of your eyelids. This condition can also affect other parts of your body, like behind your ears, elbows, behind your knees, etc. avoid your eyelids, but you may trial hydrocortisone 2.5% cream to the brows 2-3 times per day to see if you respond well enough. The eyelids require prescription grade ophthalmic ointment. ...Read more
Many possibilities: There's a long differential here, from seborrheic dermatitis to allergic or irritant dermatitis to a yeast or fungus infection - hives - something called erythema multiforme - the list goes on and on. A lot depends on how long it's been present, whether it itches, its precise appearance, etc. You really need to have a dermatologist look at it in person. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can very dry skin cause red itchy bumps that look like bug bites? I'm getting sporadic red itchy bumps on face it's very dry and itchy!
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Raised red patches on skin
- Raised red patches on skin not itchy
- Red dry patches on skin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- More than 5 raised red skin patches
- Dry, red skin patches on the face
- Red dry skin patches on arms
- Dry, red patches of skin on the face
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free