Doctor insights on:
What type of radiographic tests would you do to diagnose a radiolucency (seen in opg) in the body of the mandible?
Meaning of Foci of increased radiotracer uptake anterior left ribs 5th 6th 7th.Clinical history for possible trauma and radiographic correlation.
Bone scan: I assume this is a bone scan. Increased uptake means a site of abnormal increased bone metabolic activity, which is usually a response to trauma, infection, inflammation, or neoplasm. When multiple foci line up along successive ribs, it is almost invariably due to trauma. If it is along the anterior margins of the ribs, it could also be costcochondritis. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Medullary sponge kidney radiographics
- Is radiography the same as radiology?
- Thyroid ultrasound radiographics
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Paranasal sinus radiography
- Adrenal mass radiographics
- Sever disease radiographics
- Sturge weber syndrome radiographics
- Talk to a radiologist online for free