Doctor insights on:
. I took Zofran only once in hospital. ( 8mg ) , didn't like side effects, cured nausea. quit using, still don't have appetite back. what's going on?
I have a great insurance co, nameless, I take 8mg Zofran 3xdaily, but my ins co only allows me 12tabs /month...Any food for the fight? Thanks4ur help!
Not unusual: It is not unusual for insurance companies to limit the use of medications that are designed for intermittent or short-term use. You may try to get "prior authorization" by getting your prescribing physician to submit in writing to the insurance company (or pharmacy benefits manager) that your use of zofran at 3 times a day is a medical necessity. It's worth a try. ...Read more
Okay: No worrisome drug interactions between Ativan and Zofran. Zofran is for nausea and vomitting, and is a safe medication. Ativan is an anxiolytic, you are advised when taking this medication to not operate heavy machinery, and to not drive. Zofran does not increase nor decrease the affects of Ativan. I hope that this information is helpful. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i quit cocaine?
- How soon after quitting smoking will the shortness of breath go away?
- How long after you quit smoking do your lungs heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Zofran otc equivalent
- Coughing up black phlegm after quitting smoking
- Will your liver heal completely if you quit drinking
- Wheezing after quitting smoking
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online