Doctor insights on:
What to do if i had 50 mg of trazodone two days ago and am still feeling the effects. How long does it take to wear off?
Is is safe to quit trazodone cold turkey. I have been taking for 8 months my doctor feels it's the reason my liver numbers are high?
Safer than Xanax...: The degree of discontinuation would be impacted by whether you took prn, dosage, and what it's being replaced with. ...Read more
I quit taking 20mg celexa 5 days ago(took for 1yr) cold turkey and would like to stop 150mg trazodone(1 yr also). How and when should i?
Bipolar D/O: Your additional patient information does say you are bipolar, but there are no mood stabilizers on your medication list. I would be cautious about raising your trazodone dose. Sleep disturbance can signify a hypomanic or manic episode developing, and you would not want to precipitate that. I encourage you to work with a psychiatrist on this, and find better treatments than trazodone alone. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
For most, yes: If prescribed and followed by a doctor, trazodone can be very safe. It's often used to help with sleep these days, rather than using it for its antidepressant features alone. It can cause dry mouth, dizziness, and nausea -- also in men, it can cause priapism at higher doses. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i quit cocaine?
- How soon after quitting smoking will the shortness of breath go away?
- How long after you quit smoking do your lungs heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Coughing up black phlegm after quitting smoking
- Will your liver heal completely if you quit drinking
- Mixing trazodone and xanax
- Wheezing after quitting smoking
- Talk to a neurologist online