Doctor insights on:
Mirtazepine (remeron) is a noradrenergic/specific serotonergic antidepressant [nassa]. It is used for major depressive d/o, various anxiety disorders, chronic pain, and others. In some, it can help ssri-induced sexual dysfunction & "poop out." it can be sedating and also increase appetite -- good for some ...Read more
I quit remeron and trazadone and started melatonin every night for about two months now works great it's this ok ?
I have been on Zoloft 50 mg and Remeron 15 mg for only 6 .months . Quit both.6 days ago. How long does it take for any possible withdrawal to kick in?
Medication effects: Zoloft and Remeron are used to treat Depression. Let the Wise woman within you reflect If you quit taking Medications due to improvement-then Feel good about your decision. If you saw Psychiatrist and discussed your reasons to stop medications- then Feel good Since you have not had withdrawal symptoms for 6 days, your body is adjusting to no medication. Follow with Psychiatrist for Follow up. ...Read more
I used wellbutrin150mg for 2month only and want to switch to remeron15mg, how to do that correctl?Note that i used remeron 2week only before and stopped it, and other 2week in other time and stopped it.
Lost 15 pounds after stopping remeron in march. Does that seem abnormal. I had gained 20 lbs while on it.
Remeron : That would depend on the effect. Remeron usually is fairly sedating and you may notice that and other side effects with the first dose. The therapeutic effect, if written for depression, usually takes 1-2 weeks to start to appear and 4-6 weeks to fully be evident at any particular dose. Good luck! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i quit cocaine?
- How soon after quitting smoking will the shortness of breath go away?
- How long after you quit smoking do your lungs heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Coughing up black phlegm after quitting smoking
- Will your liver heal completely if you quit drinking
- Wheezing after quitting smoking
- Are muscle aches a common side effect when quitting smoking cigarettes?
- Talk to a psychologist online for free