Doctor insights on:
Prmarin: It is possible but if you think you need a bigger dose you need to see your doctor. ...Read more
Conjugated estrogens: Premarine is conjugated estrogens. I found the following list on a medical site: estrin, longaplex, livomarin, estrogenon, menosedan, repogen, belestar, biostrogen, estroplus, prem, ces, conpremin, climatrol e, oestrofeminal, estrarona, menostat, climopax mono, espauz, equin, cenestin, dagynil, enjuvia. ...Read more
Doubtful: But if depends on the dose as there are 6 different doses. You may get other side effects from taking too much at once. It would be hard to imagine anyone taking 14 pills at once as it is one pill per day whichever dose you are taking, but if you did take 2 weeks at once you should see your doctor or call your doctor asap. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i quit cocaine?
- How soon after quitting smoking will the shortness of breath go away?
- How long after you quit smoking do your lungs heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Coughing up black phlegm after quitting smoking
- Will your liver heal completely if you quit drinking
- Wheezing after quitting smoking
- Are muscle aches a common side effect when quitting smoking cigarettes?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online