Doctor insights on:
Mastic gum: Mastic gum is from the bark of a Mediterranean tree. 1,000 mg per day for 2-3 weeks kills 99.9% of H. Pylori, the spirochete that is the usual cause of GERD. Mastic also heals peptic and duodenal ulcers. Available over the counter from a health food store. ...Read more
Shortness of breath on exertion and at rest. Former smoker but already quit. What could it be, in a 26 year-old.....?
Shortness of breath: There is a long list of causes of shortness of breath. Asthma and other lung diseases; heart diseases; anemia. Your symptoms are potentially serious and should be investigated. Would need more information to make any useful suggestions. Should see a doctor. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
How long can I take omeprazole 10 mg ? I have used it a few times during two weeks and it helped me. Can I use it for several months?
How long does it take omeprazole 40mg to work I was taking the 20 mg and it didn't help at all so today I started the 40mg how long till I see results?
What are symptoms?: Heart burn and sour test in you mouth are symptoms of Acid Reflux. OTC Ranitidine or Pepcid Ac and Tums Calcium carbonate will also help you. Omeprazole 20 mg daily or 2/day for severe symptoms. If it continues beyond 2 weeks, there may be other causes for your sytoms. And you should consult the doctor. Avoid Spicy food. and do not eat 3 hours before bed the if you ave more problem at night. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can omeprazole cure a uti?
- How do i quit cocaine?
- How soon after quitting smoking will the shortness of breath go away?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Take omeprazole at night
- Difference between omeprazole and omeprazole magnesium
- Is it okay to take omeprazole and probiotics together daily?
- How long after you quit smoking do your lungs heal?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free