Doctor insights on:
Check first: Norvasc can be stopped at any time, but unless it is an emergency, it is generally wise to check with your health care provider before making any such medication change. Depending on why you take it, and why you want to stop it, it may be better for you to change to something else rather than just stop it. ...Read more
What's the place ofEnalapril 5 mg as a drug for Bp compared to Norvasc 5mg? Can one take the two at the same time?
Different class: Cannot be compared. Can be taken together. Both have unique properties. If associated with diabetes....enalapril can be better. But can cause cough and angioedema. Amloidopin ( norvasc) is good, it can cause ankle edema, constipation. Kidney, heart conditions guide the choice also. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i quit cocaine?
- How soon after quitting smoking will the shortness of breath go away?
- How long after you quit smoking do your lungs heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Coughing up black phlegm after quitting smoking
- Will your liver heal completely if you quit drinking
- Wheezing after quitting smoking
- Are muscle aches a common side effect when quitting smoking cigarettes?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free