Doctor insights on:
Yes: Any drug in this class "statins", used for high cholesterol, can have side effects. Even a usual dose can cause liver inflammation, muscle inflammation and muscle weakness. In general, these are safe and effective drugs- on the market for a long time. Monitoring by your doctor is important for both safety and efficacy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i quit cocaine?
- How soon after quitting smoking will the shortness of breath go away?
- How long after you quit smoking do your lungs heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Coughing up black phlegm after quitting smoking
- Will your liver heal completely if you quit drinking
- Wheezing after quitting smoking
- Are muscle aches a common side effect when quitting smoking cigarettes?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free