Doctor insights on:
1st time gout, prescribed indomethacin(25 mg 3-per day). was told to stop when symptom alleviate. when stop, the symptom back. been 3 wks. wht to do?
See details: How do you know it is gout? Was the joint aspirated and crystals found.? Was the joint at the base of the great toe involved? if it is gout, Indomethacin should be continued until the attack totally resolves. Then a combination of Colcrys and Allopurinol started to normalize serum uric acid. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i quit cocaine?
- How soon after quitting smoking will the shortness of breath go away?
- How long after you quit smoking do your lungs heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Coughing up black phlegm after quitting smoking
- Will your liver heal completely if you quit drinking
- Wheezing after quitting smoking
- Are muscle aches a common side effect when quitting smoking cigarettes?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free