Doctor insights on:
Antihistamines: Hello, yes these two antihistamines are commonly used together. I usually use these medications in cases where allergy symptoms are challenging for my patient. This is twice the normal daily dose but sometimes needed. If excess sedation is noted then see your doctor for other options, . ...Read more
Antihistamine: Fexofenadine is an antihistamine which is used to treat allergies such as hayfever, and hives. It can be taken once or twice a day. It is a second generation antihistamine and does not cause as much drowsiness as other antihistamines such as Diphenhydramine (benaryl) or chlorpheniramine. Always be careful about drowsiness with any antihistamine especially if driving or operating heavy machinery. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it possible to become adjusted to Allegra (Fexofenadine HCI (180 mg)) so that it becomes less effective over time?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i quit cocaine?
- How soon after quitting smoking will the shortness of breath go away?
- How long after you quit smoking do your lungs heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Coughing up black phlegm after quitting smoking
- Will your liver heal completely if you quit drinking
- Wheezing after quitting smoking
- Are muscle aches a common side effect when quitting smoking cigarettes?
- Talk to an allergist online for free