Doctor insights on:
I take 25mg of coreg twice a day for bp. I understand I am supposed to take it with food? Do I have to? As i a rarely hungry at my morning dose. Thx
Depends -Side effect: If you are not lightheaded/dizzy after your morning dose then you can get away without food for this dose.Taking with food reduces the risk of this side effect as food slows the absorption of coreg. Its important that you are consistent with taking your medication for better blood pressure control, so if it means taking a dose without food fine.Please discuss any issues with your doctor.Take care. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
CauseOrInterrelate: Erections enabled by enough ? blood flow into corpus cavernosum of penis to push vein flaps closed, trap blood & distend the tissue. Thus men with advanced arterial disease, congestive heart failure, etc. Do not achieve erections easily. Coreg, in combo acei or arb agents, aggressive tx of lipoproteins/nmr particle test, hba1c, bp, etc., ? CHF overtime, yet ? too fast, might ? erection ability. ...Read more
Can i still take 12.5mg coreg twice a day and still use Cialis at any dosage with Cialis being effective?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i quit cocaine?
- How soon after quitting smoking will the shortness of breath go away?
- How long after you quit smoking do your lungs heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Coughing up black phlegm after quitting smoking
- Will your liver heal completely if you quit drinking
- Wheezing after quitting smoking
- Are muscle aches a common side effect when quitting smoking cigarettes?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free