Doctor insights on:
Quit methadone after 12 years , reduced to 5mg, on two meds Lisnopril 10mg and Amlodipine 10mg am rapid heart beat and chest pain upon climbing stairs?
R/O Cardiomyopathy : You have not provided the results of the CT or stress test. However, these symptoms may be due to an enlarged heart. I am presuming that the Methadone was for maintenance. If you have swollen legs/ankles you may need to see your PCP for further tests, such as an ECHO. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I wanted to know if you could refill my amlodipine 10 I cannot get in to see my dr. Until a month from now.
No : It's usually beta blockers- atenolol , metoprolol that can contribute to ed. Hypertension itself as well as diabetes , smoking , high lipids , low testosterone can lead to ed . Read the package insert of the meds or discuss with your pharmacist for side effect profile. Watch some sexy movies with your loved one. It may do the trick .May you reach cloud nine! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I take liiproniisil (5mg/dy) plus amlodipine (5mg/day). I have been taking these for 2 years.Bp 179/79. Do i still need to take them?
No interaction: You could even take the medications together if you need to. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i quit cocaine?
- How soon after quitting smoking will the shortness of breath go away?
- How long after you quit smoking do your lungs heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Coughing up black phlegm after quitting smoking
- Will your liver heal completely if you quit drinking
- Wheezing after quitting smoking
- Are muscle aches a common side effect when quitting smoking cigarettes?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free