Doctor insights on:
Quiet Hear Ears Ringing
I hear this ringing sound for like two seconds almost every month in my lifted ear only could it be my unborn child's heartbeat I'm hearing I need phe?
Tinnitus: 2 seconds every month seems like a rare event to me. It's unlikely that ringing sound is fetal heartbeat. If worried, time rate of ringing sound. Fetal heart rate is 120-160 beats per minute or 2-3 beats per second. Check out http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/tinnitus/basics/definition/con-20021487 for more info. ...Read more
No masking: When there is competing environmental sounds, the ringing in your ears can be "masked" or drowned out. This is why some physicians recommend the use of noise machines or air fans for those individuals who had difficulty sleeping due to the ringing when in a quiet setting. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Does tinnitus reduce the ability to hear well? Everything sounds a bit muffled from my left ear. I have ringing but why isn't the hearing well?
See an ENT ASAP: There are a few things that can cause the symptoms you are noticing, including TMJ disorder or cranio-mandibular disorders. Tinnitus, ear fullness and decreased hearing can also be symptoms of serious ear problems such as otosclerosis, meniere's disease and acoustic neuroma. I recommend you see an ENT for evaluation before writing it off as jaw, or TMJ related. ...Read more
I am 23 and I have tinnitus without visible cause. Since last week, when i hear some noises (high-pitched) my right ear respond by "booming". ?
Could hydrocephalus be related to recurring sudden unilateral hearing losses with almost complete recovery, intermittent tinnitus or ear congestion?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I hear ringing in my ears when its quiet
- Why is it that in a quiet room i hear my ears ringing?
- Why i can hear my heart beat in my ear when quiet?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i hear ringing in my ears?
- Is it normal to hear like a ringing sound in ear?
- My ears feel blocked ringing cant hear properly loud music
- Why do i hear a ringing noise in my ear?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online