Doctor insights on:
Quickly Oral Herpes Simplex Treatment
Acyclovir: While there are many treatments, using Acyclovir is one of the most commonly used for herpetic stomatitis -- and it does not matter if it is herpes type i or ii. Other remedies are also employed, but are not nearly as effective or frequently used. It often takes high doses (800 mg) 4-5 times per day for several days to treat. ...Read more
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
No: Good news, no.Get a more detailed answer ›
If a person has oral herpes simplex virus 1 and their partner has it to, can they both be sexual active, like kissing when the cold sore heals?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Over the counter treatment for oral herpes simplex
- Best oral herpes simplex treatment
- Oral herpes simplex
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should oral herpes simplex last?
- Can you get genital herpes simplex virus 2 from someone who has oral herpes 1?
- How do i deal with oral herpes simplex?
- Can you get genital herpes simplex 2 from someone with oral herpes simplex 1?
- Talk to a dermatologist online