Doctor insights on:
Quickest Way To Get Alcohol Out Of Your System
Is there any actual way to get alcohol out of your system faster than the averag oz per hour? Drinking water?
Alcohol: drink lots of fluidsGet a more detailed answer ›
How come drinking a lot of water after drinking alcohol doesn't help it to get out of your system faster?
How can I get the alcohol out of my system before 24 hours so my blood test can say that there is no alcohol in my system?
Do not drink: Blood alcohol levels will not be abnormal at 24 hours after a drink. However there are other tests that can detect alcohol intake up to 80 hours earlier. It would depend on what test is being done. Some tests are positive for two weeks after the drink in a chronic drinker. See this site for info. http://pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh28-1/30-37.pdf ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My friend had one beer last night. Tomorrow he is to take an etg alcohol test.. What can he do to get rid of the alcohol in liver, blood, and system?
Wrong Forum: I am sorry to report to you here that we really are physicians and are not in any way interested in helping people beat or scam drug and alcohol testing. People die from alcohol and drug misuse and abuse. If one has legal consequences from their use of these mind altering substances then there may be a reason to stay sober or to get to a serene understanding that they should not drink. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Been taking hydrocodone10mg for 7 days (pain), when is it safe to drink alcohol and get drunk? Is the Tylenol out of my system?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Quickest way to get opiates out of your system
- Quickest way to get cocaine out of your system
- The quickest way to get thc out of your system
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Quickest way to get coke out of your system
- Quickest way to get pot out of your system
- Fastest way to get opiates out of your system
- How long for alcohol to get out of your system?
- Quickest way to get oxycodone out of your system