Doctor insights on:
Questions Patient With Nephrotic Syndrome In Nclex Rn
What's the care plan for patient with nephrotic syndrome and diagnosed with ineffective tissue perfusion , renal?
Depends: It depends on if it is steroid responsive or not. Treatment can vary - it needs to be individualized. ...Read more
I'm sle patient with nephrotic syndrome , when i'm having my coffee now i smell it in my urine is that normal ?
Yep!: Odor molecules in coffee are absorbed into your bloodstream after you drink the coffee. These compounds travel to the kidneys where they are removed and passed into your urine. They still contain their coffee-odor properties which can be detected after you urinate. You may notice this with asparagus and other foods too. This is normal and not related to the sle or nephrotic syndrome. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Dear doctor...what is the best method to manage patient in the emergency with nephrotic syndrome and sepsis?
Im a medical student ..what should i write for what are the complications of nephrotic syndrome ..it is a 5 marks question ?
Limit salt intake: Water restriction not all that important in this case. Much better to limit salt intake to 2 grams per day. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Almonds for nephrotic syndrome patients
- Oncology nclex questions
- Nclex review practice questions
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Nclex exam sample questions
- Nclex therapeutic communication questions
- Nclex questions on infection control
- Endocrine system nclex questions
- Talk to a nephrologist online for free