Doctor insights on:
Quarter Size Ovarian Cyst
I bled after an ovarian cyst bursted. Been bleeding out huge clots bigger than size of a quarter. What could this be and should this be a concern?
Hard to tell: Without more details. You should consult with a gyn. ...Read more
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Yes.: Ovarian cysts do vary in size quite alot. In your age group, a small cyst is about 2-3 cm. I've seen cyst as large as 10 cm or more. Cyst less than 2.5 cm are probably functional follicle in your age group. A cyst may grow or persist over a few menstrual cycle or complete resolve. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Apricot: It's less than 2 inches. (2.5cm=1 inch) ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ovarian cyst size chart
- What size ovarian cyst is considered large?
- Reduce size of large ovarian cyst naturally
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to shrink a grapefruit size ovarian cyst?
- Natural remedies to reduce the size of ovarian cysts
- Average size of ovarian cyst
- Grapefruit sized ovarian cyst
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free