Doctor insights on:
Qigong And Level 4 Lung Cancer
It varies: Ldh levels in various cancers can be elevated but not all the time. It is marker of cell proliferation;l so it is more often elevated in very advanced bulky tumors. But it is quite unpredictable so there is no set expected number that we can provide .But it is good to know the blood level as a normal ldh value is often a favorable feature in most types of cancer. ...Read more
Deoxygenated blood enters the lungs from the right side of the heart and travels to the lungs. When you inspire, oxygen flows into the lungs, transverses the capilliares and attaches to hemoglobin down a gradient. At the same time, co2 diffuses into the capilaries and is expelled with exhalation. Oxygen rich blood then flows to the left side of the heart and into the ...Read more
I've been a one pack smoker for the last four years. I am 24now. I recently quit and am doing good. Are there any chances of lung cancer? What steps can I take?
Mild increase. Stop: The increased risk of lung cancer due to smoking is dependent both on genetics as well as lifestyle. The risk due to smoking depends both on how many packs per day but also for how many years one smokes. After quitting risk slowly decreases but not to level as if u never smoked. Some people have a genetic predisposition that requires low exposure. Some lung cancer develops in non smokers. Quit. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Bad actor: Small cell at any stage beyond stage 1 = small, peripheral, has a bad prognosis. Get the devils and discuss. Less than 2 years is common. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is diarrhea and vomiting common in stage 4 lung cancer?
- What is likely timeline of stage 4 lung and liver cancer?
- Stage 4 lung cancer and emphysema prognosis 80 years old
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lung cancer and high cortisol levels
- Lung cancer and low sodium levels
- How long can someone live with stage four lung cancer and penile cancer?
- Stage 4 liver and lung cancer
- Talk to a oncologist online for free