Doctor insights on:
Pyrilamine Maleate Side Effects
Is it safe to take acetaminophen 500 mg caffeine 60 mg Pyrilamine maleate 15 mg midol pill for menstrual cramps while on seroquel?
Excedrin/Seroquel: Should be safe, as prescribed.Get a more detailed answer ›
Blood pressure meds: It us difficult to compare one class if medications to another as the more important aspect is therapeutic effect to lower blood pressure is more important plus the side effects occur in a minority of patients who take any meds approved by fda. Otherwise the drugs would not be approved for use. ...Read more
Side effects of longterm use (2 weeks+) of Pheniramine maleate 50 mg twice a day. This workin for my skin allergy when cetrizine n allegra didnt work.
Can I take 2 midol complete and 2 ibuprofen. Midol Complete contains acetaminophen 500 mg, caffeine 60 mg, and pyrilamine maleate 15 mg per tablet. My?
What is the difference between dimetapp dm and brotapp dm for children age 4? Are there any harmful side effects with brotapp dm in this age group?
Agree w Dr. McGee: With the Ana Boot Camp Diet would anticipate possible side effects like malnutrition, fatigue, overly rapid weight loss, dizziness, low energy level, loss of large % of muscle mass – including heart muscle, problems with sleep, electrolyte imbalances, cold sensitivity, depression, paranoia etc. It may also be the start of a pattern of unhealthy eating. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Chlorpheniramine maleate side effects
- Domperidone maleate side effects
- Fluvoxamine maleate side effects
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Amlodipine maleate side effects
- Dexchlorpheniramine maleate side effects
- Enalapril maleate side effects
- Enalapril maleate tablets side effects
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free