Doctor insights on:
Is it safe to take acetaminophen 500 mg caffeine 60 mg Pyrilamine maleate 15 mg midol pill for menstrual cramps while on seroquel?
Excedrin/Seroquel: Should be safe, as prescribed.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can I take 2 midol complete and 2 ibuprofen. Midol Complete contains acetaminophen 500 mg, caffeine 60 mg, and pyrilamine maleate 15 mg per tablet. My?
Has not been...: ...Properly tested in this age group.Get a more detailed answer ›
16 hours: For a single dose, it takes about 16 hours. If you have been taking it for several weeks, it may take a week or more. ...Read more
Yes: The are the same medication. Most doctors and pharmacies just leave off the maleate. ...Read more
Yes: Same compound.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pyrilamine maleate side effects
- Pyrilamine maleate diuretic
- Does chlorpheniramine maleate cause drowsiness?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pheniramine maleate side effects
- Chlorpheniramine maleate side effects
- Enalapril maleate
- Dexchlorpheniramine maleate
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free