Doctor insights on:
Pycnogenol For Thyroid Health
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The best vitamins food for thyroid health
- What is an excessive dose of kelp for thyroid health?
- Juicing for thyroid health
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is coconut oil good for vagina health?
- Is masterbate good for health?
- Is mutton good for health?
- Honey and cinnamon for thyroid
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free