Doctor insights on:
Put Eye Bed
I use castor oil for my eye lashes and it is really good i put it in a mascara bottle and use it before bed but does it have any side effect on eyes ?
Am 2 months and passed a small blood clot is that ok? When i told my doctor he just put me on bed rest for one day said keep an eye on it.
Follow your doctor's: Advise and keep them posted of any more bleeding or other symptoms. ...Read more
6 mo baby sleeps fine on my chest but wakes up scratching eyes, ears and head when i put him in his bed. Is it allergy or reflex? Why does he do this?
Not critical: Eye color is one of those identifiers that cannot be changed so it is part of the license listing of the individual. Is one of your eyes a different color because of a nevus (it will be brown), or due to injury or internal iris disease, or is there truly a difference (rare but possible for instance in a sympathetic nerve disruption due to forceps delivery). Use your best guess of base color. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
One contact hurts. Feels like there's trash in it. Removed it and eye felt better. Put it back in and it burned horribly.
My eye is slightly pink on one side but only hurts when I put a contact in. The pain is like a sharp pinprick and is always in the same place. help!
Refrigerate: If your eyedrops burn, you can reduce this by storing the drops in the fridge and applying them cold. Also keep your eyes shut for a few minutes after application. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long can pink eye live on bed sheets?
- Is it good to put milk in your eyes if you have red eye or pink eye?
- Can eye drops drain down your throat when put into your eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Put cucumber over eyelids improve eye vision
- Are bed bugs visible to the human eye?
- Can i put colloidal silver in my eye?
- Can you put neosporin in your eye?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free