Doctor insights on:
Put Eye Bed
I use castor oil for my eye lashes and it is really good i put it in a mascara bottle and use it before bed but does it have any side effect on eyes ?
6 mo baby sleeps fine on my chest but wakes up scratching eyes, ears and head when i put him in his bed. Is it allergy or reflex? Why does he do this?
Am 2 months and passed a small blood clot is that ok? When i told my doctor he just put me on bed rest for one day said keep an eye on it.
Follow your doctor's: Advise and keep them posted of any more bleeding or other symptoms. ...Read more
See below: Most insect which draw a blood meal though a bite will cause a local reaction with redness, swelling, warmth and itch. It is often impossible to tell these apart, but bedbugs will often leave a straight line or repeat bites whereas other bugs like mosquitos, fleas, etc. May look scattered. However, there are treated in the same way - wound care, steroid creams and antihistamines. ...Read more
Practice: Ensure proper fit -- base curve, diameter, type of lens, practice opening your eyes getting your finger close, then trying to place contacts with a mirror. What do you mean by small -- microcornea? Or lid fissure size? Or axial length. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will i be put on bed rest if i have previa placenta
- Bed bug bite on eye
- What to put on a stye on your eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will drinking hot milk and cinnamon before bed put me to sleep
- Suggest bed rest eye injury
- Tanning beds cause eye damage
- Are bed bugs visible to the human eye?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free