Doctor insights on:
Pus Pockets In Throat
I have had a pus pocket in throat for a month now. Took steroids and antibiotics and it's still there. No pain or sore throat?
What could cause a pus pocket swollen throat, swollen lymph node on neck and bruising, all on one side of body.
Need eval.: For significant sore throat with swollen tonsils / lymph nodes – see physician ; get a strep throat test/ culture. If you have strep throat, antibiotic therapy is imperative to prevent future complications. Consider tylenol or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications. Saltwater gargles: mix 1 tsp salt in 8 oz warm water – gargle several times a day. Or gargle with aloe vera juice twice a day. ...Read more
Hurting all in the face, nose congestion, have pus pockets in throat, spitting up phlem, and have a headache. Could this be a major sinus infection?
Bacterial infection: Sinus infection and the seasonal flu go hand in hand. Usually, flu goes away within a week, but sinus congestion and a feeling of sickness can linger and worsen due to bacterial infection. Res. See your pcp for proper diagnosis and treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes pus pockets in throat?
- Pus pocket in throat
- Pus pocket in throat causes
- Pus pocket in back of throat
- What causes pus pockets in your throat?
- Pus pockets in back of throat
- Swollen gland pus pocket in throat
- Pus pocket in throat from smoking
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online for free